and See a Doctor?
and need a doctor’s note?
Don’t sweat it! We have been in your shoes.
Let Campus Rx take a load off and help
simplify your medical needs.
We’ve been in the same position. We know how inconvenient and costly it can be if you happen to get sick the day before a big meeting. Or when you get the dreaded call at work to come pick up your child because they have a fever. Not only is it virtually impossible to get a same day appointment, but the alternative is that you have to deal with crowded clinics full of sick people, long wait times and most often, very expensive ER bills.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have access to board-certified physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year? How about the ability to use your smartphone or webcam to video chat with a doctor without ever leaving home or when you are out of town?
Then, look no further and welcome to Campus Rx.
Telephonic Counseling and Support
Most people experience some personal or family distress in the course of their lives. Professional assistance helps to ensure successful management of personal challenges. Telephonic Counseling is a convenient first step in getting such support. Reasons current members use Telephonic Counseling include:
- Death of a loved one
- Relationship issues
- Parenting issues
- Traumatic accident
- Major illness
- Substance abuse
- Stress and anxiety
- Workplace issues
- Change & transition
- Financial stress
- Any reason that causes concern
Since most people experience significant challenges at some point(s) in their lives, all individuals, regardless of their financial resources/occupation/personal situation can benefit from this service in managing personal or family problems.
- This is a convenient and efficient way to obtain a consultation and specific recommendation(s).
- This is also a cost-effective way to access support and minimize health care costs. If additional care may be needed, we assist members with finding appropriate and cost effective follow up care.
Facts and Figures:
- In any given year, 25 percent of the population experiences some type of diagnosable mental health condition (National Institute of Mental Health).
- 38 percent of high school seniors have used an illicit drug in the past year (NIDA).
- Suicide is the 4th leading cause of death among 18-65-year old’s (NIMH).
- 75 percent of the general population experiences at least “some stress” every two weeks (National Health Interview Survey).
- Stress in society is so prevalent that the U.S. Public Health Service has made reducing stress one of its major health promo on goals.
- Over 60 percent of visits to primary care physicians are for stress related symptoms.
People who could bene t from professional services may be reluctant to access care for a variety of reasons, including financial restraints. Telephonic counseling programs provide cost effective solutions to individuals with limited access to medical benefits or financial resources. In addition, telephonic counseling addresses a broad range of issues and is appealing because it offers timely, accessible services without an “out-of- pocket” expense to the individual.
The Right Care at the Right Time
We work with the caller to identify specific issues and next steps to take to address them.
We can help by taking the “guess work” out of who to see in the event they may need additional services.
We can assist with identifying specialty providers or services that would be the most appropriate to access.
We can facilitate any needed appointment seng and follow up services.
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors
- No co-pay or fee to the member
- Immediate crisis support
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions
- 100 percent follow up with original counselor
- Disability Management Programs
- Worker’s Comp Programs
- Legal Services
- Medical & Behavioral Health Plans
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Doctors by Phone/Online
- Nurse Hotline
- Financial Helpline
- Patient Advocacy
- Medical Health Advisor
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans or local community resources
You can get started right now!
Simply follow these three steps to be on your way to getting the medical services you need.
Click Register Now
Just click the “Register Now” button anywhere on our site.
Check Your Email
Follow the instructions in your email.
You’re Ready to Go
Logon to your Member Portal using your Member ID.